Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Type: Front Office
Job Level: Management
- The Guest Experience Manger is responsible for continual improvement of the quality assurance systems in place in order to achieve the quality objective.
- He/She will oversee the application of the service and behavioural standards and supervise the maintenance of departmental operating procedures, in line with brands specification.
- He/She will review and answer the guest satisfaction comments.
- He/She will analyze the comments surveys and scores and will be a driving force for a change and betterment, providing support to department heads to identify key areas of improvement and plan adequate actions.
- Proven experience of at least 1 year in Managerial level, preferably within rooms division or other operational departments is required.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written is mandatory. Additional knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
- The candidate has be a good presenter with a good understanding of how to use Excel, PPT, coupled with knowledge of quality management systems.
The Hotel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
- A Passion for Excellence - Essence of Pleasure - Spirit of Openness. Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of this luxury brand, offer clients a highly personalised service.
By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance, they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The brand values are also at the heart of the communication between employees.
It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the brand spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Skills Level of Education: Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study: Hospitality Management
Professional experiences: 1 to 2 years Essential Languages: English (Primary tongue)
Please send your resume attached with a scan of your current photo to: